Sunday, July 26, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!


Hurray!!! We finally can stop referring to my belly as an it! Of course we would have been happy either way but we are both so happy to finally know. It felt like it took forever to get here and I have a feeling the rest is going to fly by. Now the hard part really starts.....picking a name. We are currently taking suggestions!

The little guy was being difficult for his photo shoot and we almost weren't able to find out the sex. However, our doctor (who I love) was very persistent and finally captured the money shot! We weren't able to get any profile pictures so we might have those next month but so far everything is just perfect. He was measuring at exactly how far along I am and everything was in it's place. The doctor did say that he was a hair over average weight at 12 oz. I'm not totally surprised since his dad is not the smallest guy in the world. I'm just hoping he slows down and I don't end up giving birth to a toddler size infant! yikes!

No comments: